CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

a weekend in california

Hey every one! I'm finally getting out of Arizona! I'm going to help my cousin Dave Bowman sell his paintings. Now being somewhat of an artist myself this is a very big thing for me! I cant wait! I'm going to leave at 3 in the morning tomorrow then help Dave sell his paintings out on the street. ill be sure to get pictures! thanks for posting and i love you all! :)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Brant,
I will miss seeing you when I get home. But how fun to get to make that trip. I can hardly wait to see what drawings you come home with. Maybe you will get to sell a couple of your own.... wouldn't that be cool. Have a great time. Talk to you when you get back.
Love you,
Grandma

Bevell Family said...

Well my lost boy... I am so glad you are able to come home today. I hope you missed your mother a little. Hee hee. I can wait to hear about your adventures with Crazy Dave... Hee Hee
Smiles,
Mom

Erika said...

Wow how fun!! I always love a good trip. How lucky it came right after school got out. I hope you had a great time. Maybe even learned a trick or two from Dave!
Love you lots,
Aunt Erika