CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Home!!!


Hey everyone, I'm back here in good old hot-n-sweaty Arizona! California was really fun. To give you all some more details on were Dave sold his paintings we actually went to a christen music and art festival! So not only did i see paintings i saw different christen shirts, hats, and stuff, I also got to here some really good christen bands! of course i cant remember any of there names. lol. anyway I'm trying to get the pictures up, but i need my mommy's help because i cant really figure out how to do it no matter how many times she shows me! ugh! lol. thanks for commenting everyone! I love you all and hope to see you in the near future! Keep coming back! :)

1 comments:

Erika said...

So did you pick up any pointers while you were there? Other than outstanding singing lessons of course,hehe!
Love you agan,
Aunt Erika