Hey! 4 those of u who have been wondering, I am finally starting 2 record my songs! As soon as they are ready i'll post them on my pad! So keep coming back 2 check on the action!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! 4 those of u who have been wondering, I am finally starting 2 record my songs! As soon as they are ready i'll post them on my pad! So keep coming back 2 check on the action!
Posted by Brandt Standage at 9:55 PM
4 comments:
Mr B Man,
You are teasing everyone now. I keep coming back to your blog and there are no new posts and no songs. Guess as hectic as it has been around your place and with so many needing the computers, it is a little hard to get a turn. Look forward to your news - and how was your date? Love you,
Grandma
Hey brant. Pretty nice blog. Makes me want one! Not. I wouldn't have the patients whatsoever. But yeah, I can't wait to hear the new song and get the band really going this summer. Have fun in California bro. Can't wait to get lyrics to my song lol. CARSTEN
btw the last post was me not my mom. Me, CARSTEN
Hey, I wanna hear!!
Post a Comment