Hello everyone! sorry i haven't posted 4 awhile but I've just been busy and all with getting ready 2 DRIVE! lol that's right i am now road legal! its so much fun, but my folks wont let me pick up my friends yet which is a bummer. :( anyway just wanted to share the good news, thanks 4 coming and keep it up! ( Yes i promise not 2 play pedestrian polo! lol)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh YEAH!!! Just let me know when your on the road. (Next time I am down there anywah) I want to watch you in action. Keep score during the polo match you know!! hehe
Love you lots.
That is great Brant! And I hear your mom has found the best part of a teenager having a license --- another family chaffeuer, errand runner, etc. Enjoy, have fun and always remember to be safe. We want to see what's next for you!
Love you,
tz
AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Brant on the road???
Nah, I'm kidding, thats awesome Brant! you should drive to idaho to come visit me :)
Post a Comment